BRINGING OUR GRANDCHILDREN HOME FROM PENNSYLVANIA

A Missionary's Heart

Our Family in North Carolina

Hi, My name is Joseph Seth Douglass, I am 2 years old.
I live in Shelby, North Carolina
When my pappaw was my age he looked exactly like me!
Boy, I am going to be handsome when I grow up!

This is my family below:
I'm the one on Mom's lap but not for long ... cause
we have a new family member born every year.
This is Haili, and Malachi, Alanna,
Isaac and Me. Oh yeah, an my
Mom and Dad!
THIS IS MY YOUNGEST BROTHER ETHAN



When my oldest brother, Malachi,


was my age he was the Oreo Cookie Monster

David's family!


When our oldest son David was a little boy he had the biggest smile. When he was the happiest his eyes would squint and almost disapper. No wonder he is smiling the biggest now! Jeannie came back with David to Florida to live.


Our Daughter, Diona, and her three children

with Dave's Mother